Yorkshire campervan converter receives Vauxhall (Groupe PSA) Quality Certificate and orders from 15 Vauxhall dealers…
Yorkshire-based Wellhouse Leisure says that it is delighted to announce that is has been awarded a Quality Certificate from Vauxhall’s parent company, Groupe PSA (now Stellantis) for its campervan conversion of the Vauxhall Vivaro van.
They go on to advise that there has been a really strong interest in the Vivaro Elite campervan from Vauxhall dealers across the UK, with orders from 15 of them already confirmed, and more expected soon – perfect timing for the staycation boom expected in 2021.
As Vauxhall produces the Vivaro in Luton, and Wellhouse Leisure does the campervan conversion in Yorkshire, the Vauxhall Vivaro Elite campervan is proud to be able to claim it is made in Britain.
- Made in Yorkshire: Wellhouse Leisure, from Barnsley in Yorkshire, has been awarded a Quality Certificate from Vauxhall’s parent company, Groupe PSA (now Stellantis) for its campervan conversions based on the Vauxhall Vivaro van
- Vauxhall Dealers: Wellhouse Leisure has already received orders from 15 Vauxhall dealers across the UK for its Vivaro Elite campervan conversion
- Made in Britain: Vivaro made by Vauxhall in Luton, converted by Wellhouse in Yorkshire
- Fully-approved conversion: maintains the Vivaro’s three-year, 60,000 mile warranty
- Specification: includes an elevating roof with (optional double bed), kitchen with 25-litre compressor fridge, sink and 2-burner cooker with glass lid, crash-tested sliding rear seat with multipoint fixing (that converts into a double bed), solar panel, Eberspacher 2.2kw heater, dark-tinted rear glass, LED mood lighting, driver and passenger swivel seats, and five choices of stylish Italian wood furniture
- Prices: from £49,000
- Compact and easy to drive every day: 4.95 m (16.24 ft) long, 1.92 m (6.30 ft) wide, 1.98 m (6.50 ft) high
- Wellhouse Leisure – leading UK campervan converter – also ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Full details available at: wellhouseleisure.com/our-brands/vauxhall-vivaro/
Wellhouse Leisure, which produces campervan conversions in Barnsley, Yorkshire based on the Vauxhall Vivaro van, has been awarded an official Quality Certificate from Vauxhall’s parent company, Groupe PSA (now Stellantis), and has already received orders from 15 Vauxhall dealers across the UK, with more expected to confirm their orders soon.
The Quality Certificate is a great credit to Wellhouse Leisure’s new premises in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, which created 60 percent more space for its factory, parts warehouse and offices than its previous location in Huddersfield.
The Wellhouse Leisure Vauxhall Vivaro Elite campervan is the only camper made in Britain, as the Vivaro is produced by Vauxhall in Luton and then converted by Wellhouse Leisure in Yorkshire.
The Vivaro Elite campervan has a luxury specification that includes: an elevating roof, kitchen with two-burner cooker and sink with a glass lid, a 25 litre compressor fridge, solar panel, Eberspacher 2.2kw heater, dark-tinted rear glass and LED mood lighting. The internal furniture is available in a choice of five different Italian woods.
When camping, the driver and passenger seats can be swivelled to face the rear living area, and the crash-tested, two-seater rear bench seat (made in Germany) uses a multipoint fixing so it can slide on rails in the floor to create more living space or storage, as required, and also converts to a bed.
The two-litre engine is available with 120 PS and a six-speed manual (from £49,000), or 180 PS with a six-speed automatic. It is an easy vehicle to use as an everyday car with dimensions of 4.95 m (16.24 ft) long, 1.92 m (6.30 ft) wide and 1.98 m (6.50 ft) high, so it fits into most car park spaces and under height barriers.
Commenting on the orders received from Vauxhall dealers, Richard Hughes, Director Commercial Vehicles & Customer Experience, said: “We are delighted by the response to the Vivaro Elite campervan by the Vauxhall dealer network. Staycations are going to be even more popular this year, so being able to offer this high quality lifestyle vehicle should be very successful for them.”
David Elliott, CEO and founder of Wellhouse Leisure commented: “We are very proud to receive this Quality Certificate. It is always satisfying for an outside organisation to review and rate the high standards of our conversions.”
“The level of interest we’re already getting in our Vivaro Elite campervan from Vauxhall dealers is really exciting and perfect timing for the high demand for campervans for more staycations in 2021,” David added.
During the current lockdown restrictions, Wellhouse Leisure is offering live video tours of its vehicles via WhatsApp. To make an appointment, or for further information, call 01226 668800, email email@example.com or visit www.wellhouseleisure.com/our-brands/vauxhall-vivaro/; and for all the latest updates, follow Wellhouse Leisure on Twitter (@wellhousecamper), Instagram or Facebook.
Note: Since the date of the inspection for the Quality Certificate, Groupe PSA has merged with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles to operate under a new name: Stellantis – https://www.stellantis.com/en